How to join
- By completing steps 1 through 3, the enrollment procedure is completed.
- After that, you can start activities at each Working Group(Manufacturing W/Logistics WG/Common WG).
- Participation in working groups
- Participation in various events, study sessions, forums, and exchange meetings
- Provision of information from the Consortium by e-mail, etc.
- Sharing information among members.
- Participation in other activities conducted by the Consortium
No membership fee
- Sign of non-disclosure agreement
Click here for non-disclosure agreement
- Compliance with the Consortium’s operating terms, membership rules, and other rules.
Click here for the terms and rules
|Membership Classification||Key roles|
Submission of Consent Form
We will conclude a nondisclosure agreement (DSR-21-001) with any organization that wishes to join.
The Non-Disclosure Agreement can be downloaded from the link below. If you agree to the terms of the agreement, you will be asked to submit an agreement (Appendix 2).
- Autonomous Coordination SCM Consortium Non-disclosure Agreement
- Terms of Operation of the Autonomous Coordination SCM Consortium
Consortium Operating Terms and Conditions.pdf
- Membership Rules of the Autonomous Coordination SCM Consortium
Automated Negotiation SCM Consortium Membership Rules.pdf